Prefab Logic is a technology and data-driven company that has almost a decade of experience working with developers, manufacturers and GCs in modular construction projects all over the United States and Canada. We are leading and driving the industry forward doing things that have never been done. We develop highly coordinated BIM models, design and optimize processes, and empower people at all levels so they may contribute even further to continue to fulfill our mission.
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Nampa, Idaho
We’re looking for a Electrical Licensed Engineer with experience in conventional and modular construction who’s willing to learn and capable to lead. A successful applicant must be critical, focused and accountable. Most importantly, he/she must be assertive and reliable.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering required
- Professional Engineer License (Preferred)
- Experience working with modular construction is a plus
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in related field preferred
- Must be authorized to work in the US
- Perform engineering calculations / analysis for electrical systems
- Review and coordinate the design intent with the modeling team and consultants
- Review and respond to RFIs and submittals
- Review and coordinate issues and comments with the design team, consultants and stakeholders during schematic design, design development and construction documentation
- Review project / code specifications in conformance with modular / client requirements
- Design electrical systems that are centric to design for manufacturing and assembly processes
- Coordinate as-built conditions with our manufacturing partners and the design team as well
- Direct and coordinate manufacturing or assembly of mechanical equipment and drafting as needed
- Edit and oversee the preparation of operating manuals for designed equipment and systems
- Improve existing designs and prepare engineering change notices (ECN) documenting changes to existing drawings and documentation
- Prepare bills of material (BOM) for new assemblies and coordinate the detailing of new parts and assemblies in drafting
- Perform other Engineering Department related functions as assigned by the Operations / General managers
- Collaborate with the design team to review installation design specifications of equipment
Language and Communication Skills:
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret: technical literature, professional journals, technical procedures, manufacturer’s specifications, and/or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, coworkers and customers.
Apply for this position
A resume is required to apply for a position. A personal note or cover letter is optional. Please make sure you fill out all required fields.