Prefab Logic is a technology and data-driven company that has almost a decade of experience working with developers, manufacturers and GCs in modular construction projects all over the United States and Canada. We are leading and driving the industry forward doing things that have never been done. We develop highly coordinated BIM models, design and optimize processes, and empower people at all levels so they may contribute even further to continue to fulfill our mission.
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Nampa, Idaho
Join a team that’s helping solve the affordable housing crisis by truly reimagining construction with world-class innovation. You’ll be on the front lines of marketing and storytelling. You’ll be coached by a marketing and advertising veteran who’s built award-winning campaigns for Autovol, HP, Intel, Micron, T-Mobile, The Idaho Lottery, and many Idaho companies. You’ll be working with people who create a complete digital twin of a building so developers and contractors can build much more efficiently and accurately.
This position could be entry level or midlevel—depending on your skillset and level of passion for the unique ecosystem we are building. Work would be under the guidance and strategic direction of Prefab Logic’s marketing director, as well as senior management. You’ll have lots of freedom in a fun and open atmosphere that rewards initiative and creative problem solving. This is a one-of-a-kind career opportunity for an independent thinker who wants to work outside the corporate box.
- Social media ninja—manage content calendar, create and day-to-day posts, and posts of other marketing campaigns, replies to post comments, reputation management
- Digital marketing understudy—tactical coordination of campaigns: e-newsletter, marketing emails, news, Google ads, and data on how tactics are performing
- Analytics tracker—fielding website visitor inquiries, site activity metrics, and recos to improve site engagement
Website helper—maintenance and addition of blog posts, news, etc., using Divy, which requires no programming or web development experience
Sales tool shopkeeper—helping maintain and distribute sales tools/brochures, etc., helping follow up on inquiries
Tradeshow and events extra hand—planning and coordination assistance, including recruiting events
Content creation quick study—creating posts, and designing graphics using Canva and/or Adobe Creative Suite
- Degree in marketing, advertising, graphic design, communication, or 2+ years of equivalent experience
- Strong ability and energy level to organize and coordinate tasks and schedules
- Should be strong using social media channels and ready to learn and use them in new ways
- Graphic design skills, Adobe creative suite, and basic video editing would be a big plus
- Good people skills and affinity for our brand values (see PrefabLogic.com under “Our Culture)”
- Innovative whole-brain mindset and ability to improvise using both creativity and logic
- Lifetime learner committed to ongoing improvement
Apply for this position
A resume is required to apply for a position. A personal note or cover letter is optional. Please make sure you fill out all required fields.