Smart Pre-Manufacturing Services
A fast, logical path from drawing board to factory floor
You can rest assured with our proven approach. Our Sprint Model leads all stakeholders step-by-step from scope to submittal. Our Design for Manufacturing and Assembly (DFMA) engineering process drives quality, efficiency and speed of every detail.
Sprint from vision to factory-ready in record time
You’ll compress time, increase quality, cut costs, and ensure constructability with our proven Sprint Model. It guides all stakeholders each step of the way—with approvals carefully timed to avoid costly rework—and sleepless nights.
- Product development
- Spec & scope development
- VR architectural prototype
- Client approval package
- Manufacturer bid package and distribution
- Manufacturer letter of intent
- Model integration: structural, MEP, fire sprinkler alarm and clash detection
- VR walkthrough: structural, MEP, fire sprinkler alarm
- Site coordination plans
- Final integrated Revit model
Architectural State Submittal
- Generate state approval package: plans, sections, modular detail pages
- Issue plans to receiving state
- Manufacturing pricing and contract upon state submittal
- Submittal of factory production sequence
- Shop drawing production schedule creation
- QA/QC Review
- Final product ready for production
Built on data
We’ve pioneered the “digital twin” in modular construction. We build your building digitally in precise detail. You’ll experience it in virtual and augmented reality to make informed decisions long before construction begins.
We take data to a new level with experience developing the code to drive robotic processes in automated factories.
We’re all one team
- Create a project pipeline
- Know each factory’s strengths
- Bring bids to well suited factories
- Drive product development efficiency
- Deliver factory vs onsite scope of work
- Manage bidding and factory qualifying processes
- Provide Revit and integrated BIM models
- Host VR reviews for structural, MEPF, assembly, and more
- Assure state submittal and approval
Driven by our Sprint Model, the developer, architect, manufacturer, general contractor and subtrades all have the needed tools and info for hands-on input and teamwork.
Build better by day.
Sleep better at night.
Nitty gritty recap—some key things our pre-construction gives you:
- Filling project pipeline for factories and managing the project bid process
- Modular product design and product management
- Project management of design, production, and constructability
- A compressed process following our Sprint Model
- A highly coordinated product for manufacturing and site integration
- Virtual reality and augmented reality development and delivery
- Architectural state submittal development and management
- Specification development and coordination
- Complete materials data for efficient planned maintenance
- Speed to market, cost and quality control, risk reduction, peace of mind